Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies!?"



This phrase was shouted to every person exiting Lowes yestrday afternoon, including the staff helping people carry heavy things to their cars. The girls could've cared less if they had already asked the employees 10 times, they would ask them eleven. I think they had as much fun goofing off as they did harrassing cutomers. But hey, who can't resist buying cookies from these adorable kiddos? We ran out of the Caramel Delights pretty quickly and people were asking to buy the boxes off our sign. Sorry people, those boxes were emptied at home and are in our tummies. See you next week Lowes same place different time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties. I wish I was there to buy some. Jackie I know you can spell so it must be just your typing skills - attention to detail young lady. I'd like some mint cookies please.