Monday, March 23, 2009

Butter Thief


I set out this stick of butter to soften so I could make cookies. When I go to reach for it later, it's GONE. I looked and looked, thinking I had lost my mind, so I just used another stick of butter. I later find this in the playroom in the train table. Now all 3 of my kids LOVE butter, you should see them at Panera Bread with the butter packs all over the table licking the insides and dipping each bite of bread into the creamy goodness. But using deduction and mommy logic, I found the culprit in Little A. Hey that girl needs all the empty calories she can get. Lick away Addie, I'll find the queso dip for you to dunk this butter stick into and then we'll bread it and deep fry it like Paula Deen would do.

2 comments:

Robin said...

omg this is hilarious. and this is the perfect thing to have on a blog to remember for posterity and show adeline later about what she did.

The Munson Family said...

LMAO, hilarious!! Mmmmm for the love of butter! Skip the cookies just roll the butter in chocolate chips!