Saturday, March 21, 2009

Riding on the Range or the school yard

Western Day at Reece's Preschool kicked off this week. They got to meet Cowboy Don, become an official deputy and then ride on 2 small male horses that were dressed as girls. I think they were giving the ponies complexes, maybe we'll be seeing them on the Tyra show next month.
Reece was NOT happy about riding the horses. He got the prettier of the 2 if I must say so. His name was Little Prince, but looked more like Little Princess. There was glitter on his rump and mane and bows in his hair. If I put a bow in Reece's hair I'm sure the face would be the same as below.

I literally had to manhandle him onto the pony and promise a small McDonalds toy if he rode it around the grassy field

Well Little Prince I'm thinking that you and Tiny Tim( the other horse) are a side show act kinda like Penn and Teller or Siegfried and Roy, where gender is a non issue









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reece doesn't look too happy. Sounds like a kind of odd western day, oh well, it is the south.