Saturday, March 14, 2009

What do you do when the weatherman says 80% chance of rain?

So instead of sitting inside, you have lunch outdoors
Do Yoga on the water

Listen to Irish Ballads while watching sweaty adults eat Barley Stew and consume large quantities of Irish Wakes and Green Beer



Throw sand in your own hair



Do cartwheels in the sand until you can't see straight




Next year I am totally getting either a Storm Troopers costume or a Giant Shamrock and will run the race being chased by the Marines chanting jodies all the way to the finish line

3 comments:

Robin said...

adeline looks so pretty with he rhair blowing in the wind like that! cute pics of the kids. that run always looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all on what was supposed to be a rainy weekend. By the way, I find your music annoying but maybe that is just me.

Ginny Gill said...

Chad is dying to let me me him sing jodies as we run but I REFUSE!!!! I do not care what happens to little Johnny!