Friday, October 10, 2008

Rick's first weekend off in almost 2 months






The first weekend off with Rick we decided to take a Sunday drive down to Destin and enjoy the 75 degree weather and let the kids goof off for almost 2 hours on this play set. When we hit the lottery we'll put one of these in our backyard, but until then, we have to drive an hour away to get the fun. As for mom, I'm in none of the photos b/c I had an allergic reaction to a ultra expensive designer wrinkle cream that Rick's sister Emily gave me free samples of that she peddles as a pharmaceutical rep. To put it lightly it looks as if I put poison ivy around my eyes. They are itchy, red, and scaly, lovely huh? The Dr. said it would've taken 4 weeks to heal, if I hadn't gone in. So I'm staying out of the public view for awhile and hated having to go to Girl Scouts yesterday and having all the girls giving me funny looks.

2 comments:

Robin said...

the kids all look so cute - i can see what you mean about reece's perfect teeth and emma's gazelle legs. and i am excited to get a dress like adeline's!

Anonymous said...

Feed those kids will ya! Cute but skinny. Emma with "bird legs" like her Angel Grandma