Saturday, October 4, 2008

I have to say I'm happy

I never like to be over political or in you face with certain rights or religious views. But, I have to put this one in my blog, I was beyond thrilled to hear that OJ Simpson was found guilty. Since the murder of his wife over 10 years ago, I have felt a cold blooded killer was let free to walk the streets even though he took her head off. Even though this is for a completely different charge, this could put him away for the rest of his life and prison is exactly where this murderer needs to be. Who writes a book, If I did it? The judge revoked his bail so he will sit in jail until his sentencing, and his lawyer says he's not a flight risk. Yea right, doesn't he clearly remember the white bronco driving painfully slow down the freeway? I could see his face crumble when they announced the verdict yesterday and I have to say I'm happy.

No comments: