Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mummies, smoking tombstones and Homemade R2-D2's Oh My!

Reece's bat and stars pumpkin, Emma's became a tiger

I have to show off my hard work for Emma's class, this year I will not get in trouble for these cupcakes
Reece's mummy cupcakes, I have now become the hunch back of Notre Dame after frosting these all morning

Add Image
Hands down this mother wins most dedication for a homemade Halloween costume. This bad boy came rolling down the gangway in the air museum on Saturday,pulled by his mother. I had no clue anyone was even in this thing. But, yes a 4 year old boy popped out of the top. She couldn't find a R2 costume, she told me, so she made one out of needlepoint. It took her 3 months. Who does that? I mean really!! Her husband built the frame it rolls on.





Our frontyard this morning- oooooooooohhhhhhh spoooky!

1 comment:

Robin said...

that R2D2 is really something else