Friday, November 14, 2008

Father of all cheapskates


Yep, you guessed who this blog is about, none other than Ricardo. I pulled out an old picture to put on this one. As if I thought my husband couldn't get any more " frugal" as he phrases it, I walked into the kitchen and caught him in the middle of something. As my Dad nicely put ,was he eating his boogers?, Nice Dad, No he was NOT eating his boogers. Let me give you first a little background info. For those who haven't seen my girls up close, they are rail thin and need every extra calorie that goes into those torpedo like bodies. So, we of course buy the whole milk at the store and I prefer Organic for the lack of pesticides, and hormones. So, YES it does run us more at the check-out for these high priced items. Rick however, drinks heavily hormoned, chock full of steroids and antibiotics skim milk. We were almost out of the kids milk this morning and so, do you see where my story is going?............. Yes, he was pouring his milk into the kids milk container, thinking that I would never catch on. Naughty Rick! Don't you know I am the woman of the house and this is my domain. Don't you think I would already know we were low on milk last night and therefore be very suspicious if suddenly the milk was "magically" full this morning. Yes, Virginia, Rick Parrish is the cheapest man on the planet.

5 comments:

Drew Wojtanik said...

I think it would have been better if he had been eating his boogers!

JavaMama said...

Ha ha ha ha ha---my side hurts

Princess Jen said...

now's the time to lather on the guilt!!! If he wants his kids to have the hormonally laced milk, then be prepared for hormonally lace children in the future! Jackie, you have to kill him...that's it.

Ginny Gill said...

At least he was not diluting the whole stuff with water. I have heard of people doing this to make it last longer.

Unknown said...

Rick, you're my hero. Nad not the only cheapskate dad around!