Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks A lot Emma!

Look at that sweet face, innocence beaming like a cherub. Now, let's back up to last night at bed. I had disciplined Reece earlier in the evening and I was teasing with him about going to Target to get him a new fanny, since Mommy had spanked his fanny. We all laughed about buying a little boy fanny for $5. Then he asked randomly, " How big is my fanny mom?" And I teasingly said as big as a watermelon. And Emma quick jumps in with, Mom that's not true at all b/c Reece's fanny is small compared to yours. " Yours is as big as an umbrella when it's open."
THANKS A LOT EMMA!! I think this year at Christmas someone will be getting far less toys than the other children. ha ha

2 comments:

Robin said...

love this story. i am glad you documented it here so you won't forget it. it reminds me of what i told you when you were in high school and wearing stretch pants with flowers printed on them...i think i told you that the carnations stretched into sunflowers when they pulled over your butt. ha ha.

Princess Jen said...

lol, Robin!!! (poor jackie!)