Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blowing out Summer



Stopping for ice cream afterwards






Splash Pad in Navarre
















Hitting the beach near Ft. Pickens for a beach walk at dusk



Meeting a dastardly pirate at Peg Leg Pete's





Emma starts school in 2 days and we had to close it down with a bang. Emma will be in 2nd grade this year at St. Paul's and is looking forward to school and me being her Girl Scout Brownie leader again. Dad was home here for the last three days with no reserve duty, so we brought down summer royally. Starting with Krispy Kreme for breakfast before the back-to-school day at her school where we met her teacher Mrs. Struck.
















4 comments:

Robin said...

I love these pictures! The one of Reece with the bucket is so cute, and I love Adeline as a pirate with that huge bow on her shirt. Marjorie will like that as a hand-me-down. It's funny to see Adeline's little skinny thighs compared to this one's big chunky ones.

Katie P said...

So school starts tomorrow? I cant wait to see pics. You know the Strucks right? I remember her starting to teach there when we were there. That will be fun.
we dont start til the 20th.
Dont you have facebook? I thought I had found you to be my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love those Grandkids. Thanks for sharing with us up here in North Carolina. Can't you get Adeline to eat about 6 donuts a day to fill out a little?

JavaMama said...

Love the pics! Adeline with the sun hitting her face just right is angelic to boot. Miss you pickle.