Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spaqua bathroom







Yes, spaqua is a color and you can find it in my guest bathroom. I feel like I'm looking at Florida when I walk in there. With the help of Becky before she moved, her and I tackled the cream flowered wallpaper and oak trim, with gusto. After we had finished killing the wallpaper, the transformation took shape. The kids love it and I feel a sense of accomplishment from doing it all myself. No male influence or muscles. And to quote Dr. Cox from Scrubs " This fine painting machine works on props." So let me hear it now, Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

2 comments:

Princess Jen said...

Jackie! Jackie! Jackie!!!!! You go girl! When you're done, I've got a camo room that needs help! *wink wink*

Drew Wojtanik said...

I like it. And, I like it even more because I didn't have to paint it! Insiders know what I'm talking about. However, I do think you are making up words about paint colors and places.