Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kids Shouldn't have this much fun in PotteryBarn


You would think I would have to worry about my kids smashing expensive breakables or running through a glass table with hands full of decorative baubles to shove in hurricane glasses on your $100 shelves. But, NO, they were kicked back in the new summer collection having too much fun for young kids in a store made for yuppies. For those close observers, YES it is mid-afternoon and YES Reece is still in his pajamas at a shopping mall. That's a bull-headed three year old for you. Well, as Rick would say, " He won't be wearing pajamas to high school."

2 comments:

Robin said...

I would like to buy the chair Adeline is in. I hope she doesn't come with it.

Ginny Gill said...

Are you sure he won't be wearing them to high school????? I DO remember some of the utfits Rick and Chad wore even in College. Way to go brave mama for even taking them INTO the store.