Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tu Tu Tuesday?




TU TU Too Much Trouble! This beautiful tu tu was made for Adeline by my good friend Becky and I wish the thing were big enough to fit me. I was so excited to put this on Princess Pixie face, but apparently being a fairy today wasn't her idea of fun. After finding the little wand that Emma was playing with yesterday, I figured Adeline was already half way there to princesshood. But, as soon as she saw that tu tu coming at her, she took off for the hills. Mom rassled her into it and this was the result. Two minutes of tu tu hell.

5 comments:

JavaMama said...

Awe awe awesome face!! Not everybaby appreciates a good tu tu. I'm with you...I shoulda made one for you, Princess Mocha face.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

i think that's the cutest picture of her crying about it. how funny.

btw, is rick a barbie, brother or baby?

and i would say your music is nsfw (not safe for work)

and sorry, it was me that deleted because i wanted to write more. i didn't think it would say "comment deleted" like i was a scary stalker

Ginny Gill said...

Like the title.... I want to be the barbie or maybe the baby?????

Princess Jen said...

awwwww...she's CUTE even with that face! Beautiful tutu Becky!