Friday, June 26, 2009

I smile for No One

I realized this morning while looking through some older pictures, that Reece doesn't seem to like to smile for pictures. Here is a Reece medley of his many faces we see, that others may not
Here is the " I'm going to mess up your face " face


We like to refer to this face as " Mean Eyes" He is notorious for making this face at us. All the time

Tired at Disney a few years ago, it was cute and I wanted to add it





Finally Auntie Robin bought him this crazy game 2 years ago, that really isn't a " game" at all, just pieces of robot faces that fit together on this mask and has a robotic voice box. Crazy, I think he'd scare the cats with this mask


















2 comments:

drew.wojtanik said...

I hope his face doesn't freeze in "mean eyes." He would have trouble meeting girls if it did.

Robin said...

those are pretty cute. he's doing sign language for the letter "T" in that first picture. what does that say about it?