Monday, June 15, 2009

I can dress myself, thank you very much

I guess that classic "terrible two's" has begun. She demands to choose her own outfits and puts them on herself. So what if both legs are in 1 pant hole, the point is she looks better than what mom could've done. These are snow white jammies with her unders on inside out and on the outside. She's got the Tara Reid problem going on too. Ready for a walk mom, let's go!

Again the uni-leg appears. Yes, I fix the problem, if she lets me. She even has her purse ready to go shopping


This is first thing in the morning and she made a snarly face at me for taking her picture
OK, apparently she has a thing for headbands. I hear this is all the rage in Europe.

Daddy snapped this shot, I guess he also loves the ensembles making their appearance on our catwalk. This is the Olivia Newton-John Get Physical look. All I can say is she's helping me with that one step I don't have to do, like getting her dressed. If she likes the look, then so do I.




5 comments:

Robin said...

the uni-leg is too fun. and her hair is just gorgeous in these, especially the snarly one. it's like spun cornsilk!

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "What's the English German, " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

Where's the record department, please?

Anonymous said...

What a pity!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online yab

Anonymous said...

Nonsense!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:cheap lipitor qxddi
lexapro 20mg fonxw