Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it really Christmas?


This was the title of the puppet show my brownie troop put on for their parents yesterday afternoon. Half thegirls were trees they decorated and the other half were angels they made. Then the girls drew out of a hat to see what part they would be. Emma was Angel #2( She brought the gift if Forgiveness) I have 10 girls this year and here we all are with my co-leader Shannon.
Here is Emma's angel





Emmy and Jenna starting the play and giving the introduction



The trees all made fun of the Poplar tree b/c she was different looking and no one would want her as Christmas tree


Penny Poplar and Suzie Spruce. I love being the Girl Scout Leader and wouldn't give this "job" up if you gave me a million doll hairs. Next semester we will start the careers badge and the Gulf Shores badge. I see a trip to the Gulfarium and the newspaper plant in our future.



















No comments: