Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yee Haw Go West Young Man


I tried in vain to upload the video of Emma singing about 10 different times and failed, so here is the still photos of her first performance at her new school. She will be in 2 productions this year. This was the finale, where the classes all came together and sang, Home on the Range and Buffalo Gals. Emma is in the 3rd row from the top.

Here were the audience members waiting for the show to start( mostly anxious siblings, excited to see big brother or sister sing)






Emma finally saw me in the audience right before the show ended and have me a smile. Her class sang, Don't fence me in, and did a line dance to Cotton Eyed Joe. I was proud of my little cowpoke. The next show will be a Christmas performance( which won't include her class) then one in the spring.







1 comment:

Robin said...

Cute! Bummer the video wouldn't load.