Sunday, April 5, 2009

Candid Addie

As the 3rd child, Adeline never seems to get herself heard unless she yells or is extremely cute. So, here she is being almost offensively adorable. :)
Watching Yo Gabba Gabba on the computer while singing "go go go Brobee and Foofa"

Licking turkey that I am going to make into sandwiches for lunch and thinking she is funny for licking it

Reece made this little cowboy hat in school but refuses to wear it, but Adeline put this on the other day and invented a little cupboard game. her other cupboard game involves shoving Moxie into a cupboard and then forgetting about her until I hear the loud meowing and then the crash of pots and pans as Moxie tries to get herself out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie,

I am so glad that we have finally had the chance to hang out. I love reading your blog. You have such a gift with words. I always get a good laugh out of your stories. It is great. I love Adeline's hair in braids. We need to get a picture of her and Abigail with their braids. The rope swing in my back yard is jealous of the one Rick discovered at the beach. Great pictures and video of your boat trip. Looks like you and the kids are enjoying the boat. Are you going to be in town for spring break. We will be here and maybe we could cook dinner and have you over. Gus took some time off so let me know what Rick's schedule is. I will talk to you this week. Angela

Robin said...

love that sweet little addy. i like the one of her licking the turkey the best...and she really looks older in that first one...or maybe she just really looks more like rick in it. but it surprised me when it first came up! such a doll!

drew wojtanik said...

Cute, cuter, and cutest! Obviously excellent genes in that girl.