Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why does it always happen at night?

I have to follow in Jenn's footsteps and repeat her heading. However, unlike her blog which involved a beeping sound in the night, mine was a barfing sound at night. Yep, that's right, Reece had the stomach flu last night. Poor little guy, he had just gotten a new pair of Halloween pajamas and they glow in the dark. He was proudly sporting them, when he proceeded to toss his cookies in our driveway. Needless to say, he and I were up all night running back and forth to the bathroom, changing bedding and listening for either sister to come down with the same ailment. Now I'm Lysoling everything, and even putting bleach on my hands. It just figures these things always happen when Rick is away. I think the minute he walks through the door, I will squeeze the kids and pug until they puke or poop on him. He doesn't get to miss out on all the fun!

1 comment:

Princess Jen said...

OMG you win the misery-middle-of-the-night post!!!! Poor you! I hope you get some well needed sleep tonite, upchuck-free!!!!