Thursday, April 11, 2013

Elementary School Rocks!


Sitting in my green big chair loving on our big fat chubby nubby, Mischa.  In the afternoon Adeline comes home and plays on her bike or scooter.  Then,  plays "school" upstairs with her baby dolls while sitting in an American Girl Doll barber shop chair.  I never told her that I used to play school when I was little.  I had a chalkboard on my wall that I would write math problems and spelling words for my "class".
 Reece was in the February Presidents Play with the entire 2nd grade.  His class did an Abraham Lincoln skit and Reece portrayed one of Lincoln's sons.  Colton sitting at the table was Lincoln and these are his three sons standing next to him.
 The good looking Lincoln Crew during their after-party back in the classroom.  Sanjay, Reece, Colton and Samuel.
 Dr. Seuss's Birthday was in February, and I decided since Emma had green eggs and ham in Kindergarten in St. Paul's, I would make them for Adeline's class.  Mrs. Hall told me when Reece was in Kinder, they got actual green shelled eggs from another teacher and made hardboiled eggs and ham.  Can you tell I used the neon green die for the scrambled eggs?
 Speaking of green, our Winterfest was held in March and this year we were in charge of the Cake Walk or Sweet Treats Booth.  We won 3rd place for the decorations of the Candy Land theme.  Reece ran right over after the Pickle Lady set up her Pickle booth and bought a pickle flavored slushy.  This was his first lick.
Adeline's table in Kindergarten trying the green eggs and ham, believe it or not, most kids cleaned their plates.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad to see the update! Reece looks so handsome! Just adorable.