Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where did these come from?

And by these, I mean all these mystery pictures that were on our old camera from the beginning of the summer. So, I am pulling a reverse blog. In May we took our boat out for Memorial Weekend to get as far away from the main Pensacola Beach for reasons true natives know of. We went out to Ft. McCray and just as we pull in a dark cloud comes quickly towards us, well you can see it was a group of stangrays. Wonder if one of these is the one that will get Rick in a month . Ok I see my mistake of stangray in the above sentence, but since stank is a common word in my vocab, maybe so should stang



Poor Mr. Spadefish, but don't feel too sad, I forced Ricardo to let you go, about 5 minutes after this picture


oooo who is that beauty queen?


Birthday Time for Daddy, let's put on party hats and storm him when he walks through the door






I know cheesecakes are supposed to be white, so I don't know what happened here




Alright, I see what Robin sees in the Alpacas now, they are super cute and squishy






They were freshly shaven and ready for some attention






Group photo and what's funny is that when we stood here, there were no alpacas in the picture, they all ran over to get in the pic








No comments: