Sunday, February 15, 2009

Don't take any pictures of me!!



Those were Reece's words to me that he yelled so I would stop making it a big deal.
The neighbor noticed the other day that while we were watching the kids ride bikes, that Reece was really not using his training wheels anymore. So, I asked him if I could take them off. He wasn't as thrilled about riding without them as Emma was, but it's been about a week now and he's doing great. I have to stop him everytime, unless he remembers to go into the grass to jump off. But, Rick noticed that he's quite the daredevil, making sharp turns and actually standing up to gain speed. So, we are very conscience of his helmet, which YES I know, he's not wearing it in this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie - while I love to see him make this big step at such a young age, as a Grandpa I have REAL concerns about him not wearing a helmet. For me please insist he does. Remember, that was one of the requirements for me buying him his new bike. Ease Grandpa's worries - please!!!

Princess Jen said...

awesome! Gooooooo Reece!!! Wonder if Kieran will ever take the plunge? At this rate marek will be right behind Reece (he too is a daredevil biker).