Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Adeline Noel


At 1:10 a.m. riding out on a water slide
Adeline Noel entered our world and became our
third child, second daughter, and first baby born since
Grandma Wojtanik became Angel Grandma


The drama queen is born- is it the blob? Or maybe
Godzilla? Could be a flock of ravenous birds? No, it's
the Elmo balloon she picked out herself not an hour earlier
She moved in with tongue out, before we could even
sing to her. Our camera speed wasn't quick enough to catch
the tongue

After we sang Happy Birthday the tongue was back

Putting together my Inch Worm with Daddy


4 comments:

Robin said...

wow - you have outdone yourself with those cakes. maybe we will wait until marjorie's birthday to come visit you so you can make her cake as well. so neat. i love adeline's pink outfit. she looks adorable.

The Munson Family said...

Awww, how sweet...loving the pink. And the cakes, GET OUTTA HERE! You amaze me jackie!

JavaMama said...

Love the cakes, Jack. They look fantastic. Happy birthday Addie!

Anonymous said...

Me too, I love those cakes. Hope you saved a piece for me when I come to visit all of you next week. I will bring some fattening foods for Addie...feed my poor grand daughter will ya?