Monday, August 13, 2007

Emma's first day in first grade


Today we took an excited child off to school. Yes excited, because all last year Emma had seperation anxiety. So, to have a little one actually excited to see her friends and do classwork was happiness for mommy. She wanted to bathe last night to be " clean and pretty for Mrs. Glass." That's her new teacher. It takes us 20 minutes of driving 18 miles to get to her school, so as we were driving away Rick and I realized that if we stay here in Milton, we'll be making this drive for the next 15 years there and back again. I think I definitely need a Porsche Cayenne or Land Rover plush edition if I'm to be doing this that long.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Mark says he hopes CPS doesn't get the address of this blog.

Anonymous said...

we you get the Porsche or land rover mum wanna watch me in the back seat with her, get her lil knickers off and make her happy